To be recognized as an accredited educational institution and a center of excellence in pharmaceutical education, scientific research and community service.
Preparing highly efficient distinguished pharmacists possessing the ethics of the profession and are able to compete in the growing pharmaceutical field while serving the process of the development of pharmaceutical manufacturing and quality assurance, drug design and healthcare quality. Also, providing the appropriate students' activities that help forming a scientifically and socially outstanding character. Moreover, achieving an expansion in the field of scientific and applicatory researches, community service and environmental development activities with increasing the communication links with both the alumni and the stakeholders.
The Strategic Goals of the Faculty:
- Developing the programs, the curricula, the teaching techniques and self-learning in both undergraduate and postgraduate studies to suit the demands of the society and the labor market.
- Developing the potentials of the academic staff and working on achieving the reference standards.
- Creating an appropriate educational environment for teaching, learning and forming a scientifically and socially outstanding character.
- Achieving an expansion in the scientific and applicatory researches in the field of pharmaceutical manufacturing and quality assurance, drug discovery and healthcare quality.
- Keep in contact with the alumni and developing ongoing relationships with them and fulfilling the stakeholders' needs.