The Faculty’s Vision
“The faculty aims to implement an innovation system in the field of pharmaceutical education, pharmaceutical manufacturing and community service.”
The Faculty’s Mission
“Faculty of Pharmacy - Ain Shams University as an educational, research and service institution is committed to adopting innovation and qualifying pharmacists with professional skills and ethical values through the provision of competency-based education programs that promote competition in the labor market, scientific research and community service.”
The Faculty’s Strategic Goals
1) Developing the capabilities of academic and administrative leaders and develop regulations.
2) Developing programs and courses for undergraduate and postgraduate studies to enhance competition and innovation in the labor market.
3) Strengthen the infrastructure; develop scientific research and support innovation and technology.
4) Developing the capabilities of the teaching staff and the supporting staff.
5) Innovation in teaching, learning and evaluation.
6) Enhance the efficiency of the administrative system.
7) Strengthen the community services and environmental development.
8) Develop and enhance the services of graduates and support them professionally.
9) Developing a comprehensive quality system and performance evaluation system.
10) Develop and diversify the sources of financial and material resources of the faculty.